IRON MAIDEN PICS 10/21/06

Bitchin' photos. How is it that you always seem to be backstage, Kitty? Interesting that!

Anyhoo, my biggest dissapointment for this year is that Maiden did NOT come to the Bay Area for this tour.....I really want to hear that album live. Alas, I can't complain though.....I usually see most of the bands I want to.

Again, cool pictures!

Superb pics Kitty - I'll need to try and get backstage at the Maiden concert in December. The show looks quite spectacular and so now I'm quite looking forward to it after seeing pics and reading some reviews. I'd practically sell my soul though if they could play my 3 fav songs, although I think I did read on here (I think) that they did do a few of the old classics at the end - Wrathchild, Phantom and Running Free - did anyone hear them???

Was it just Maiden or did they have a support band with them Kity - for Glasgow, the support band is Trivium, so I'll be giving them a wide berth and will just go into the hall for Maiden.

3 Inches of Blood was the supporting band for the Irvine show. All others had Bullet for my Valentine. They played AMOLAD in it's entirety along with Iron Maiden, The evil that men do, Two Minutes to Mid. and Hallowed were the encores! A totally amazing show! I know you'll enjoy it! :headbang: