Iron Maiden.

Swabs

HAHA COOL
Oct 9, 2006
s
Iron Maiden. Brixton Academy. 24th June.

As a grand finale to their festival/stadium summer tour, Iron Maiden will perform a special one-off performance at London’s Brixton Academy on 24th June in aid of The Clive Burr MS Trust fund. Special guests for this intimate performance will be Lauren Harris and 8 piece Indian Rock act Parikrama.

On Sale Friday.
Im guessing 9am.

Sometimes, being in the UK does have its good points.

As a grand finale to their festival/stadium summer tour, Iron Maiden will perform a special one-off performance at London’s Brixton Academy on 24th June in aid of The Clive Burr MS Trust fund. Special guests for this intimate performance will be Lauren Harris and 8 piece Indian Rock act Parikrama.

On Sale Friday.
Im guessing 9am.

Josh where the fuck is brixton academy? London? london=fail.

Hmmm...I'm guessing it's in Brixton :rofl:

In London yeah, somewhere near Tottenham court road I think.

On Sale Friday.
Im guessing 9am.

I saw that they are doin a tour this summer... I WANT!

:lol: And I read "Indian Rock act Pakirama :lol:
Iron Maiden aren't that great..
Have you ever even listen to them? :OMG:

Yeah I saw them in December, massive stadium gig in Earls Court. Still managed to get to the front though, it rawked bawls.

But Brixton Acedemy is a really small venue, so that would be fuckin' awesome.

I saw them at Glasgow they killed

Fucking right! I saw them in October, one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Bruce actually sounds BETTER live, which is fucking amazing. I can't wait to see IM again!

MAAAAAIIDEENN! :headbang:

Yeah I saw them in December, massive stadium gig in Earls Court. Still managed to get to the front though, it rawked bawls.

But Brixton Acedemy is a really small venue, so that would be fuckin' awesome.

Cunt :(

I want D: !!!

Cuz u defiantly looks like him
geezer01.jpg

Saw Maiden in Octobre, cheap stadium tickets, but it was fun.

Edit: Wtf? Doesnt Geezer use his fingers to play?
I got two of the LAST floor tickets they had... and I went to SUnrise at 10am the day the tickets went on sale and when ticketmaster opened. I was fucking lucky.
He does but idk maybe now on some songs he picks. ::shrugs::

I wasn't paying attention tbh but during the last song, Neon Knights, he WAS using a pick... then he walked towards us and I yelled "PIIIIIICCCKK" really loud, and he threw it to me.