Iron Maiden.

I saw that they are doin a tour this summer... I WANT!

:lol: And I read "Indian Rock act Pakirama :lol:

Have you ever even listen to them? :OMG:

yea...they aren't that good imo
I still want to see them live tho, just to piss you off joe :)
lol joking, I think they are good, as a lot of other bands are, but I wouldn't kill myself for them.

they are good live, the played "aces high" at about 3 times the normal speed :zombie:

i wasnt expecting it to sound good but it did

Iron Maiden. Brixton Academy. 24th June.

As a grand finale to their festival/stadium summer tour, Iron Maiden will perform a special one-off performance at London’s Brixton Academy on 24th June in aid of The Clive Burr MS Trust fund. Special guests for this intimate performance will be Lauren Harris and 8 piece Indian Rock act Parikrama.

On Sale Friday.
Im guessing 9am.

Sometimes, being in the UK does have its good points.

That venue is tiny. Good luck getting tickets.

As a grand finale to their festival/stadium summer tour, Iron Maiden will perform a special one-off performance at London’s Brixton Academy on 24th June in aid of The Clive Burr MS Trust fund. Special guests for this intimate performance will be Lauren Harris and 8 piece Indian Rock act Parikrama.

On Sale Friday.
Im guessing 9am.

:erk:

I got two of the LAST floor tickets they had... and I went to SUnrise at 10am the day the tickets went on sale and when ticketmaster opened. I was fucking lucky.

I wasn't paying attention tbh but during the last song, Neon Knights, he WAS using a pick... then he walked towards us and I yelled "PIIIIIICCCKK" really loud, and he threw it to me.

1) Pre-sale works well too, if you noticed a cup of liquid being tossed during BFMV, that was my friend's-drummer's pee in a cup.

2) I don't bother with Sabbath other than the original Ozzy CDs, I don't like the DIO stuff.

1) Pre-sale works well too, if you noticed a cup of liquid being tossed during BFMV, that was my friend's-drummer's pee in a cup.

2) I don't bother with Sabbath other than the original Ozzy CDs, I don't like the DIO stuff.

1) I don't have a credit card :(

2) Dio > Ozzy vocally. The Ozzy Sabbath stuff is more popular and in some regards better, but I love the Dio stuff too. Besides it was a once in a lifetime thing, and it was amazing! And to be fair, some Dio-Sabbath song utterly pwn Ozzy.

saw em 2 months ago

most of the show was kickass especially with janick gers pulling of all those stunts on guitar like playing a solo with the guitar on his shoulder. Very entertaining indeed!

On Sale Friday.
Im guessing 9am.

I'm hating you english people from the bottom of my heart, right now... :mad:

No, seriously, I'm not... but damn, if only I lived there... I grew up with Iron Maiden, they made me get into metal!! :( :cry:

Iron Maiden aren't that great..
Whaaaaaat???!! Nooooo!!! :mad:
Up the Irons, up the Irons!!
They've been among the greatest in the whole NWOBHM... they still are unbelievable kickass!! :kickass: :heh:

(ps: even if I don't like their newer stuff that much, their older stuff is pure masterpiece :) )

don't get me wrong, i love Maiden's guitars, but can't stand Dickenson's voice

122602.jpg

Die!