iron maidens on disc?

so how do i obtain some iron maidens music on cd so that i may play it on the rapture radio network?

http://www.live365.com/stations/wesjaques?play

id love to spin some iron maidens,hell if i could get you to whip me up an iron maidens listen to rapture radio mp3 that would be even better!i think you are awesome and id love to feature you on my station!

wes jaques/rapture radio

Bruce Chickinson said:
We record next month...then WA LA.

Awwright! but where exactly do we email the suggestions to for songs? Or can you post a list of songs you'll be willing to do, and we can all vote on those?

-HobbesDawg

Bruce Chickinson said:
Actually we've already decided on the songs and I'm not telling but I will tell you this. It looks like we are doing three of them "acoustically"...should be an interesting lullabye.

You gals are such teases!!!
:p

I've heard mention of the recording thing several times now this year, and it kept getting postponed for one reason or another. But this was my guess as to the other reason why you are taking November off!!!
:cool:

But I'm not actually admitting to myself this time that you will be recording, as I don't want my hopes dashed again this time around. I just can't take the excitement!!!
:yow: o_O

Good choice on adding the acoustic songs BTW on that album that I won't admit to...
:loco:

Bruce Chickinson said:
We record next month...then WA LA.
Now you should all know what the surprise that was mentioned in the other thread is. :Smug: