Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

breaklose

Spoof Member
Apr 14, 2004
paris, france
www.breaklose.com
graveyard-m.jpg

I think he's mostly funny, and he sounds happy too, which is not really true of the other funny guys.

he is and my bollox happy, anyone who goes on and on about the state of mind bolloxology has issues, and is dead interested in finding happiness to their sadness

I talked to a colleague yesterday, she's married with two kids and she said that everybody's soul is disabled, and the point of marriage, or any kind of relationship that's worth it, is to get your soul healed as much as you can. So Alwin has a soul-healer and you don't, that's the difference, that's all I wanted to say. Otherwise everyone has issues.

Thanks for the thread Mehdi! You must know how hard it is to go through life without self-confidence. This really makes my day! I voted "definately not" btw. I'm the most serious guy you'll ever meet, nothing funny 'bout that.

ikeaboy said:
he is and my bollox happy, anyone who goes on and on about the state of mind bolloxology has issues, and is dead interested in finding happiness to their sadness
no issues for me today - tissues instead, I've got a cold :ill:

see? no fucking joke, just all seriousness coming your way