is any of you going to sentenced/lacuna coil at biebob tomorrow?

I think Sentenced are way boring and overrated..... Amorphis is a killer Suomi band though.... Ok, now you can start the cursing....

voi helvetti, hevon vittu, juntti, paskiainen, kusipää, runkkari, vitun äpärä, hintti, narttu, persereikä, pillu, suksi vittuun! :mad:

i knew you'd like that one speakinstone :D what's your name by the way? i hate calling people by their nick :rolleyes:

just call me stone
versch041.gif

Originally posted by moody
voi helvetti, hevon vittu, juntti, paskiainen, kusipää, runkkari, vitun äpärä, hintti, narttu, persereikä, pillu, suksi vittuun! :mad:

Hmmm... you forgot some... Vittu perkele satana, idiottii, haista paska, pöllöppää!!

:D

BTW seeing and interviewing Sentenced and Lacuna on 19th in Switzerland... :D :D

Originally posted by Don Corleone
and yeah sentenced rules all the way. not their earlier stuff though. yuck.

very true! I heard Amok at the cdstore and it was too screamy, yelly, noisy, and blabla Frozen is OK and Cold White Light rules, now I ordered Crimson... (I hope I can trust you Mehdi :eek:) Should be ok too :)
I was going for Lacuna Coil at first, but after I discovered Sentenced, I feel I will enjoy that one more ;)
Mehdi :worship: :worship: