Is anybody outthere who wishes to help us with mixing and mastering a metal song?

floudasr

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2015
Hello everyone.We have a band from 2014 our first job was an e.p album, that was released the same year with very good feedback,
the gender is melodic death metal,with thrashcore elements and many angry vocals.
After the release of the e.p for some years and because the obligations for all the members was major priority,
we decide to give some time until things gone back to normal.
Now few years later we came back to finish what we started.At the present time our new solid album is ready for the release.
We have recorded a new song,a bonus track (different style than the others songs) and we are searching for a producer to help us with mix and mastering.
We will and sure gladly to promote the job of anyone is interested to take on this job and wants to cooperate with us.
In this song ,the instruments are very well played and edided but generally the whole sound is great! (we recorded this song in our houses :) )
We are looking forward and hope that someone wish to help us.I put a link of the raw stems (the drums are midi) everyone can download it for practice.
Cheers and horns up!

https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR2MKFDx8...T!X6hu0XPhfVeo65pScJwfkZ4b9r9Cqk9WAJstK4xWh1g

Reactions: Eternal Tom
HI! I think I'm interested in cooperation. As I see you're offering a deal that goes like this: someone do mix/master your song for free and then you gonna promote that sound-engineer? Am I correct?

HI! I think I'm interested in cooperation. As I see you're offering a deal that goes like this: someone do mix/master your song for free and then you gonna promote that sound-engineer? Am I correct?
Yes. We would be more than thankful to let anyone help us with his knowledge and who knows what future holds..

guys we dont know anything about mixing. we are wokring only with ready presets :(
It doesn't matter :) - It's not just about mix, we also need it to know if we placed the tracks correctly (for example, it took me a while to figure out that midi drums don't start at the first bar in the session, but rather on the 7th...).

By the way, here's what I made so far (no vocals yet), it's just a short snippet of the whole song.

Attachments

• preliminary.mp3
    719.9 KB · Views: 34
It doesn't matter :) - It's not just about mix, we also need it to know if we placed the tracks correctly (for example, it took me a while to figure out that midi drums don't start at the first bar in the session, but rather on the 7th...).

By the way, here's what I made so far (no vocals yet), it's just a short snippet of the whole song.
Damnnn i cant listening right now im. Working. I will listen it in a few hours. Ok tomorrow i will make a mix thank you for your try.