Is anyone here familiar with the Steven Wilson project No-Man?

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
Steven Wilson is the genius behind Porcupine Tree... No-Man is apparently his other major project... I have yet to hear anything from No-Man... but I am very interested.

This comes from their website:

"Combining traditional values of songcraft and emotional commitment with an ongoing desire to play with the creative possibilities of modern music, No-Man has released some of the most intriguing albums of the last decade.
Bridging the gaps between art-rock, electronica, experimental pop, jazz and contemporary classical, the band has attracted a loyal cult audience and collaborators as diverse as Muslimgauze, Roger Eno, Ian Carr, Robert Fripp, and Jansen Barbieri and Karn (ex-Japan / Rain Tree Crow)."

Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible to find any soundclips of No-Man... which sucks because I'd really like to hear them! :erk: Is there anybody here that can make any recommendations?

I have their disc and don't listen to it much because it was so mellow. I'll check it out tomorrow and hopefully give you some better information about it.

thanks Demonspell... I ordered "Together We're Stranger" today despite never hearing No-Man... just going out on a limb here... I'm pretty sure it will good though...

also ordered the following:

Pain of Salvation - "12:5"
Chroma Key - "You Go Now"
Chroma Key - "Dead Air For Radios"