Is Disney really THIS stupid?

Most newspapers, I've noticed, try to maintain a position of being middle of the road, though their ownerships primarily lean towards the conservative due to the advantages that having Republicans in office will give them from a financial perspective (i.e. lower taxes + less regulations = higher profit margins). There are actually fewer "liberal" media outlets than many people on the right would like you to believe. In fact, there are fewer owners of news media than people realize (currently, there are only about 5 major corporations that control over 50% of the news sources) as I said in my earlier post. I don't buy into people like Rush Limbaugh and his ilk screaming about any middle of the road publications that try to present factual information as being the so called "liberal media." Remember, if the media truly were liberal, then Gore would be president because they would have promoted his election campaign in glowing articles about how all the Democrats are great. If you want a good example of what I'm talking about, go read Al Franken's book, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, a Fair and Balanced Look at the Right.

The only major corporation that is blatantly obvious in their leaning toward the right that I have seen is News Corporation (owned by Rupert Murdoch) who owns Fox News Channel, the New York Post and other news outlets around the world, as well as 20th Century Fox and their other entertainment distribution.

As to Bush's reputation being ruined, he doesn't need the media to do that. He's been doing that for years! The guy's a moron! :D