is Frank really calling Charly uncle Charles?

Thrashard

Whistler's father
Mar 11, 2002
Mbarara
Visit site
probably not the most important thread *gg*, by far not so important as johnnie's thread but i heard that frank calls charlie uncle charles and i kind of find it a bit funny when i imagine frank sayin' things like "uncle charles, you missed a beat! you gotta concentrate a little more, you can watch the jaws-movie when we are done with rehearsing." and Charlie answering back "shut up little boy! have you done your homework already? i'm gonna tell your mummy."

probably not the most important thread *gg*, by far not so important as johnnie's thread but i heard that frank calls charlie uncle charles and i kind of find it a bit funny when i imagine frank sayin' things like "uncle charles, you missed a beat! you gotta concentrate a little more, you can watch the jaws-movie when we are done with rehearsing." and Charlie answering back "shut up little boy! have you done your homework already? i'm gonna tell your mummy."

I can see that happening, but I can imagine that Grampa Joey usually steps in and tells them to chill.

NYC, 2004

Charlie: "your days are limited my boy talking to me that way, you gotta be more respectful when you're talkin' to your uncle. i'm gonna call Page Hamilton and tell him that you wanna be their bass player and then i call Joey Vera and tell him that you left the band, your days in Anthrax are over!"

Frank: "No, uncle charles! please let me stay in Anthrax, i don't wanna play in that Helmet band."

Charlie: "shut up and leave the room!"

NYC, 2009

Frank: "uncle charles, uncle charles, that Nelson guy just shat on my head, you gotta kick him out!"