is it me or..

siderea said:
someone mentioned sherlock holmes doing heroine as well...

sherlock-holmes.jpg

"I never touch the stuff...perhaps a sly after dinner pipe, oh and some opium"

blackeyed said:
and heres another one for yas
is it me or............
..........has the anathema forum ceased to be the hub of activity it once was?

we all followed our shephard here hmm. well i wouldn't put it upside down and say there are fewer posts at anathema because some people ain't active on that forum anymore, there've been problems. these days there seem loads of new people visiting it so i guess there'll be a new crew by time. erections come and go...

msniconschaap.jpg

damn i didn't mean to write that sentence 'we all followed our shephard here'
do you know that feeling when you've been thinking/writing bout something and then someone reacts on it and then you don't understand what they're talking about and then you reread what you just wrote and you go like 'huh, where did that came from'. well. :erk: don't mind me.

blackeyed said:
and heres another one for yas
is it me or............
..........has the anathema forum ceased to be the hub of activity it once was?
I think the Anathema forums gone a bit boring, and devoid of a sense of humour. Its no surprise that a lot of people are looking over here lately cause we like to have a laugh instead of starting polls about which angles yould like to photograph vinnys micstand from. There you go - see - another joke!!, we just cant help ourselves. Were mad bastards us. RRRrrzzzzzzzzz. Mooooooooo

'moooooooooo' < class now that is how you embody mad in a word :lol: silly get. but your right, its dead dry like a mummified cunt on that forum these days...crack a joke or take the piss and they come down on you like a sack of shite - well bollocks is what i say and i will say with an ironic islander sense of humour and then talk about angels in the shadows of the woods and how i can sense the souls of anathema through my keyboard, or i could proceed to post a poll about how gorgeous i am / some bloke i never met is, and see if anyone else can compete against us.......

..........plop

penance-soiree said:
jesus built my hotrod:

some black guy just knocked on my door and asked me if i want a perfect world then proceeded to tell me that god could make it perfect... he got a firm door slamming

You'll be kicking yourself if he was telling the truth though eh?