Is it wrong to laugh...Pretty harsh...but I can't help it...

poidaobi

Held in Hollows
Mar 19, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25657365-661,00.html

Link to the Story...Read the Examples down the bottom.

Andrew Pallant running website of unsubstantiated, vulgar claims

Kelvin Healey and Padraic Murphy

June 19, 2009 12:00am

REVEALED: THE grub behind a vicious website used by cowards to harass Victorian teenage girls has dared authorities to take action.

Melton website designer Andrew Pallant claims his site, which has more than 1300 posts containing unsubstantiated and often vulgar allegations, is designed to protect freedom of speech.

The site, which has been operating for more than a year despite repeated complaints, invites people to vent their fury about everyone from ex-girlfriends, to teachers, police and police informants.

Many of the victims are teenage girls who have had their name, photo and phone numbers posted, accompanied by invitations to bombard them with abusive phone calls and text messages or ask them for sex.

CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE FULL ARTICLE....

Some examples...

Fat whore! Fatty mcfat fat! Thinks she's destined for music when she's got NO talent apart from putting food in her mouth. Love, the only instrument you could play is a frying pan! And as for your f------ HIDEOUS boyfriend, well f--k, I don't know who I feel more sorry for.

:lol:

she is the biggest thief in warrnambool she steels everything! she would even steel your socks if there not super glued to ya feet.. she is an all round piece of dirty s---.. ha!!

:lol: