Is Maiden/Dio/Motorhead worth your blood?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
My buddy works for the blood bank in San Bernardino, he just forwarded me this poop:
We have GOOD NEWS! KLOS WAS ABLE TO SECURE TICKETS TO AN UPCOMING CONCERT FOR THEIR LISTENERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE 22ND ANNUAL KLOS BLOOD DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
So, in addition to the commemorative KLOS/ABC7 T-shirt and Blood Bank CD Holder, all those who come in to give the gift of life will receive a
ticket voucher good for the following:

"Thanks to the bands Iron Maiden, Dio and Motorhead and Clear Channel
Concert, KLOS will now be offering all of our KLOS Blood Drive donors
(August 7, 8 & 9) their choice (while supplies last) a voucher, redeemable for a single ticket to either the August 24th show at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, or Long Beach Arena on August 25th. Tickets redeemable at the venue the night of the concert. Donors must bring picture ID with them to the concert to redeem their ticket."

I saw this show a week ago...while Maiden were excellent, having a visibly drunk woman jumping on the seats behind me did distract from the experience...as for this unorthodox method of securing tickets, here's a painfully obvious joke:

No blood for Maiden! :)

I'd do it but I'm a real pussy when it comes to withdrawal of all my precious bodily fluids. Well, except piss and Spearesdrink, those are free to anyone who wants them.

I would give blood to see Iron Maiden. I am not crazy about losing blood and needles going into me but I would do it for this. I saw this show twice in the same week in NJ and NY and it was amazing both times. My favorite concert to date.