Is raintime's Flies & Lies available anywhere?

CD Inzane has it...at least for now. They are on backorder for all of their Virgin Steele catalog. I must wait until mid-December for my copies. The explanation given was the result of their PPVIII announcement. The next day they were sold out.

I assume it will the same for Raintime.

"Flies and Lies" has not been released yet as Raintime is still shopping for a record label at the present time. "Tales from Sadness" is out of print, but can be found via ebay as no vendor will be able to restock it.

"Flies and Lies" has not been released yet as Raintime is still shopping for a record label at the present time. "Tales from Sadness" is out of print, but can be found via ebay as no vendor will be able to restock it.

Thank God I got my copy of "Tales of Sadness" when it firsst came out.:worship:

Speaking of Jaxx, they're reporting an upcoming NIGHTWISH date (TBA, of course).

I wonder if they found a new singer, considering they're beginning to negotiate tour dates.

If they do return to the States, a Progpower appearance is in short order!!

Jaxx probably never took them down from the last time they were supposed to be there and just removed the date ;)
They really do like to jump on announcements even when there's been no signed contract.

It basically confirms what Tuomas has said publicly: Nightwish opens the new album tour in the USA. BTW, there will be NO Kitee release perty.