Is Satyr dead?

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
According to SMNnews.com, Satyr has committed suicide as reported in a Norwegian newspaper. They claim a suicide note was found claiming Satyr wanted respect from Black Metal fans. I liked SATYRICON very much, so I hope this is not true.:cry:

The first one I saw was the "Sounds of Plagiarism." At first I was excited because Kalmah was on the lineup, but when I saw 1349 and Eminem on the same bill, I knew it was bullshit.

The first one I saw was the "Sounds of Plagiarism." At first I was excited because Kalmah was on the lineup, but when I saw 1349 and Eminem on the same bill, I knew it was bullshit.

You actually thought a tour called "Sounds Of Plagiarism", headlined by Carlos Mencia was legitimate?

The funny thing is that "The Black Waltz" sounds nothing like Bodom, and it's clear that they're moving in a different direction.

And I have absolutely no idea who Between The Buried And Me and The Facless rip off. Those are two incredibly unique bands.

Worst and cruelest one for me, was one regarding Pain of Salvation touring Mexico and South America. :(

I was the happiest man in the world for a few seconds, until I found out the cruel brutal truth.