is steve digorgio playing on may 4th with testament

hey there! I was reading the latest news on the TESTAMENT official site, so Jon is going good right now? I hope so!!! What happened to the SADUS site? Where's The Wendy? We need some INFO!!!!!! Hehe!!! I was surfing the net searching for infos on Sadus and I found this old interview u did for the BAST magazine...very interesting stuff. Once again you have proved that all your musical efforts deserve the strongest respect. You're great!!! I can't wait for the new stuff....
Eliza, my bass player, wants to ask you a question: what is the finest bass sound for you? Is there a way to improve the bass sounding by working directly on the instrument? ....how do you equalize your bass????
Well, I know it's tough to answer, anyway she was wondering about these questions and we know you're cool enough to consider us!!!!
saint.gif

thanx for the attention!

hey israel where are you?????? I'm tabbing something new right now...sorry for the wait!

CIAO!

chainsawmax said:
hey israel where are you?????? I'm tabbing something new right now...sorry for the wait!

GREAT, dude!!!!

Can't wait for it! I am working on some MIDI files, too!! Lemme see what you have done, I may ask for a friend of mine to make the drum tracks, so it gets much easier to place the guitars/bass there! Lemme see what you have done!

See ya!

Hey there! I have "AGGRESSION" right here. I think it's complete...just gimme a week to rewrite it. Also I have a part of "VALLEY OF DRY BONES", but I'm stuck in the middle part (right after the solos). Uh, I'll try my best...to find something else!!!!
Hey can u give me your band's url? Maybe we can swap banners with my band! Tell me...!

C YA SOON!

Max :loco:

chainsawmax said:
Hey there! I have "AGGRESSION" right here. I think it's complete...just gimme a week to rewrite it. Also I have a part of "VALLEY OF DRY BONES", but I'm stuck in the middle part (right after the solos). Uh, I'll try my best...to find something else!!!!
Hey can u give me your band's url? Maybe we can swap banners with my band! Tell me...!

C YA SOON!

Max :loco:

GREEEEAAAAT!!! Send 'em to me as soon as possible! Right?

And, about my band... Hmm, I am not on that Death cover band anymore, but I am still jamming, of course, as soon as I get something more concrete, I'll tell you!

See ya dude! Can't wait for those tabs!