Is there a Bloodbath Patch?

stfuade

New Metal Member
Dec 21, 2007
Ger
Hey guys,

does anyone of you know, if there has ever been a Bloodbath patch or even know where I can find one?

just cut the logo off from yer t-shirt ,then sew it on something else... ,that's what'd do ...shame on me

Why don't you guys just make your own...go on one of those DIY punk forums or something. They show you step by step how to make screen patches...then make some Dismember, Entombed, Grave...ones while you're at it. Look you're a pure death mettaler now...no one will fuck wit ya!

Why don't you guys just make your own...go on one of those DIY punk forums or something. They show you step by step how to make screen patches...then make some Dismember, Entombed, Grave...ones while you're at it. Look you're a pure death mettaler now...no one will fuck wit ya!

Or just do it as I've done: I've instructed a little German company to make me one unique embroidered Patch:

Dscn0009.jpg

With nearly 20€ it was expensive, but I think was worth the money, because now I have a patch who no one else owns :kickass:

I also thought about that, but it would cost over 70€, because all companies I found have a minimum order of 100 patches.
Do you have a link of the company?