Is there a fan club here or not?

Psionicist

New Metal Member
May 31, 2015
Hi,
I thought there was going to be a fan club section of this website?
Apparently there is a group on Yahoo,though every time I have subscribed I think I have got an email 2 weeks later saying that my request timed out because no one on that side responded.

Also, how will we get access to the Symphony X stickers that were offered for 1 day on Facebook (I pre-ordered 2 copies, which maybe I shouldnt make the mistakes of again is if the better swag comes out after).

Any insight appreciated.

Psionicist

PS. Do you think Micheal Romoe played games likeVampire: The Masquerade. There sure are a lot of references to "Children of Caine"

I guess not....5 months and not a single reply.
Are there actually any appointed modes that read these forums?
and WTF happened to the Symphony X stickers that were supposed to become available (but initially were only for people that bought Underworld on Day 1 or 2)....?

On the main site post from Sept 1st, there was this excerpt:

In addition, for those wondering why the sudden silence regarding SXW, the fan club had to be put on hold during promotion for Underworld. Watch for more info later in the year, after this kickass tour.

Welp, it's pretty clear that the changes to the rules around here have driven away most of the discussion. It's more band focused now, which I guess is what SX wanted. But it seems that no one has been wanting to write anything SX related since December 12th.

Hey man. I am about to open it up for non band discussion too. Feel free to post about anything even if not band related (well, anything within reason! haha).

No fan club at this point in time and for the foreseeable future.