Is there any hotel/motel close for $50 a night?

$50 a night? Hmmm. Maybe you could recline the seat in your car and sleep in the parking lot for $50. That's about all I've seen!

Did you check out any Red Roof Inn down there? They usually go in that range.

Originally posted by Wings of a dream
I need to know because all the ones I have seen are too high including the Hampton In(about 100 a night!). Or please give me suggestions about what I can do. Thanks

The only alternatives I can think of, if you're absolutely limited to $50 a night are:

1) find a roommate
2) stay outside of downtown

However, with option #2, you then face travel issues (i.e., Marta cuts off before the shows end). If you're bringing a car or that's otherwise not a problem from you, Marietta has a number of decent hotels right off of I-75, and it would take you a grand total of less than 20 minutes to hop on the Interstate and get to the venue. If that sounds like something you want to check into, feel free to drop me a line and I can let you know the names of some. You're absolutely not (notwithstanding some weird last-minute cancellations or some other act of the gods) going to find anything anywhere near (within 1 mile) of the venue for that price unless you want to stay at one of the more "hourly" type places.

Hope that helps.

Shaye

There's a Super 8 motel at 1641 Peachtree St.

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/hotel_details?p_brand=SE&pid=12176

the rates are a little higher than 50 (59-89), but not by that much, and the motel is very reasonable walking distance (i think a mile or less) north of the venue. I don't know if they'll have any vacancies since they are really close to the venue, though. might want to look into it.

Ryan

I called a bunch of hotels that are close and they were all sold out! But I did manage to get a suite at residence in for a hundred dollars a night which is two blocks down from the concert, I think.

I'm staying at Hyatt Suites in NW Atlanta. It's only about 20 minutes from the venue and it's right across from Fuddrucker's. NICE! That was only $95/night.