Is this is cause for concern?

i think it's only a problem when the other band actually have bought the rights to the name. We have a recorddeal since 2003 and have been around since 2000. I saw another band called Second Skin in "Prog" and it just seems to be a popular theme with Seconds.. We'll see what happens.

D

Don´t worry. Those band members will die of old age before Dan and Peters S.S is finished :lol:

:lol:

karpsmom: you are right, it happens all the time on Myspace, this way and the other issue is that there are a lot of fake bandprofiles or fanpages which register in "music", even though it´s not permitted to them, and they upload the artist's music, too.
As long as an artist has the proof of registering the bandname, and can also prove which is their original page, the artist or its representative can go to Myspace / Youtube / etc and let the fake page being taken down.

btw, in that relation, I suggest that in the corner of this UM-forum the link is being exchanged, for example with NG-Myspace-Link instead of the old homepage which is not working anymore. That way fans find to the right site immediatly :cool:

Dan Swanö;9159209 said:
i think it's only a problem when the other band actually have bought the rights to the name. We have a recorddeal since 2003 and have been around since 2000. I saw another band called Second Skin in "Prog" and it just seems to be a popular theme with Seconds.. We'll see what happens.

D

you've had a record deal for SEVEN YEARS and still haven't released anything!? Amazing!