Isis

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
I can't remember where I heard of them, I think trapped mentioned them, and I downloaded quite a few of their songs.. A very interesting band.. They seem very talented, and have a kinda Death crossed with Hardcore sound, with a bit of Meshuggah, and even an opeth epicness feel to their music..

Has anyone heard of them, or does anyone know of there official website, or somewhere that I can look up their discography? I've looked through google, but couldn't find anything...

And are they japanese or something?

actually, i just started an ISIS thread a couple days ago.

they are definitely one of the most brilliant and original groups i have come across in my life. ISIS are american. i have the official site linked on the other thread, but as you will see, it is not up at the moment. you'll have a lot of trouble finding info and discographies on them because they are a fairly unknown and unpublicized group.

wow, just thought i'd add that was a nice bit of memory work on my part, i dont know how i remembered that site...

anyway i listened to Celestial this morning and its still as good as it was.

oh oh oh (said in annoying child actor voice) my mum was talking to people who saw a woman get cut in 2 by a lorry at Ealing Road today, so you heard it first from me, it'll probably be on London tonight or something, they closed the road off, mum said a woman that saw it was in tears, pretty sick dont you think.