isnt it funny? For all who care or dont care

glennsmetal

Beer drinker
Jun 10, 2002
Everywhere
www.glennsmetal.net
This has nothing to do with Testament so to speak but well sort of, the bay area in general. The other night we're standing outside talking with Walter and I was like " I rarely post on these boards" well here I am posting on these boards. All I can say is, it's hell of a lot better than fucking Kevin Spacey boards. LMAO. Ok I shouldnt have said that but thought I'd throw that in. Just read my quote at the bottom you'll figure it out LMAO, Don't flame me for this one, I think I'm "BORED"

P.S Uhm whos the board moderator here? Everytime I sign in I always have to ask for a new password, no biggie, I go back and change it to the old one but it keeps asking me and I have to register for a new pass everytime. ARGH!!!!!!

GLENN

Hi Glenn,

No, I didn't go to L.A. last weekend. Had to stick around here as my other half played a show in the Bay Area. I do know Metal4Mom, Metal Gathering and the Artisan-bunch, though. Good people :). And of course, Deadly Embrace is family.

If my failing memory serves me right... I think you've written me before a while back.

Hi there,

I just got email from metal4mom and she told me who you were. So im not sure if I should mention your first name or no on here but I'm sure most of everyone knows who you are here. Your probably right, I probably did email you sometime back when I was in reality check and back then I probably hit on ya not een knowing who you are lol. OOOOOPPS.....Hope your better half won't kick my ass for that one lol. You have probably met me on occasion as well. Will you be at the DA shows? Oh by the way, speaking of your better half, Walter was weariing a Dragonlord sweatshirt the other night. I WANT ONE lol. Anyway i can get my hands on one?

GLENN

Originally posted by glennsmetal
Walter was weariing a Dragonlord sweatshirt the other night. I WANT ONE lol. Anyway i can get my hands on one?

Ah, call me "TLegions" here. You were polite in your e-mail and never outta line. Hmmm... Reality Check? Danny is a pal of mine (Ace and Huge are hella cool as well)! I suppose we could have met before.

There will be DL sweats like that for sale sometime in the near future. It will be announced on the DL site.

Actually, when I was talking about reality Check i wasn't talking about the bamd. Sorry, I was talking about my own REALITY CHECK , my REAL life. I have been kind of gone for the last 6 months and not living in reality, that's what I eamnt when I say "Reality Check".

Anyway, look forward to he Dragonlord sweats and stuff.

GLENN

Originally posted by glennsmetal
Actually, when I was talking about reality Check i wasn't talking about the bamd. Sorry, I was talking about my own REALITY CHECK , my REAL life. I have been kind of gone for the last 6 months and not living in reality, that's what I eamnt when I say "Reality Check".

DOH! Okay, I thought you meant Reality Check, a COOL underground music TV show here in the Bay Area... they also did TESTAMENT's enhanced cd for "First Strike..." Never mind - heh!

Sorry for that confusion there. Qucik question how do I put a picture up there next to my name like everyone else has here. Gee, I wonder what I'm gonna be putting up there? The band who I owe many many thank you's too, right? metal4mom lol?

GLENN