Isn't it very very annoying...

Angelwitch

StarMermaid
Apr 20, 2001
when sb tries to give you an advise when that person ignores completely things and you havent even asked their so called advises!

And the worse thing is when they count their "argumentative" in silly reasons like reading the horoscope!

For FUCKS name! how can i avoid this kind of people.

Like"you dont fit sexualy with that guy cos acording to chinese horoscope you're a monkey and he's a goat"

or "you need to change your behaviour because you're an egoist and possesive but I can deal with that as you're a leo and leos are like that"

or other things like"you need not to be jealous as envy is a bad thing. But you can change youself by trying not to envy!"

either"you need to get yourself as many guys as you can and have sex with now you have no serious affairs otherwise you will cheat your husband when you get married"

What can I say? Their "strong" arumentative spirit (pfff) has completely crushed my bones!:mad: :eek:

How can I get rid all those fuckers?:rolleyes: :(

Some acquaitances of mine unfortunately...

And it becomes more and more annoying when it has to do with things like your own character or your love life. Dont you agree? :hmm: :eek:

Well, it's up to you whether or not you listen to them. That last thing is one of the stupidest fucking things I have ever heard.

yeh! And imagine, the person that had said that is one of my closest mates at uni.

She believes that now we are young we need to get more and more experiences in sex. Wr have to get out of ourselves everything of that otherwise these intentions will show up to us when we gonna be old and have fammily. Then you gonna cheat your partner and destroy your family peace.

Her theory is completely trash!

Unfortunately i have the ears to hear and the eyes to read but the mind to try to follow what i believe right...

But as I said when you are very sensitive lately in such things you got pissed off. Like others trying to discourage others by these...

As it seems so! heh!

and the 1st comment by someone that told me and recomended me to check it on chinese horoscope...

Sorry but me in my own isnt it the person that I choose with whom i get involved as friend or lover? Dont I have the abillity to see things in the others? I'm not a child anymore unable to judje!

he's a goat! huh! lol! (I heard it today this one btw) and my sign lucks of imagination!(the only thing i knew i had too much)! pf!

Originally posted by Angelwitch
"you need to get yourself as many guys as you can and have sex with now you have no serious affairs otherwise you will cheat your husband when you get married"

Angel: you can tell the person who said this that I'm telling her to go shove her head up her arse. That was complete and utter bollocks! Maybe she will, but I honestly don't think I'd ever do that. I don't care if I'm only destined to sleep with one person in my like, I could do that if I loved that person! Tell her to stop spouting bullshit like this and try to realise that just because it's her opinion doesn't mean it's true for everyone!

OR you could kindly invite her to our Budapest meeting, so that we guys could "assist" her with her amazing theory. I believe this friend of yours is sparkling with intelligence... and out of respect for her high IQ, I promise we will do our humble best to make sure she stays loyal to her future husband :eek: :D :D

Wait a minute, you said this girl is damn beautiful, super sexy and hot as hell, right?!

Originally posted by IRoN
OR you could kindly invite her to our Budapest meeting, so that we guys could "assist" her with her amazing theory. I believe this friend of yours is sparkling with intelligence... and out of respect for her high IQ, I promise we will do our humble best to make sure she stays loyal to her future husband :

:lol:

Anyway I dont care at of what she's doing at her personal life! She can fuck any man she wants(unless he's mine of course!) :rolleyes: BUT as long as she doesnt try to make me follow her theories and"giving advices" that I "should follow" in my life is ok!

Originally posted by IRoN
OR you could kindly invite her to our Budapest meeting, so that we guys could "assist" her with her amazing theory. I believe this friend of yours is sparkling with intelligence... and out of respect for her high IQ, I promise we will do our humble best to make sure she stays loyal to her future husband :eek: :D :D

:lol:
She really has many demands as it comes to bed! At least as far as I know! If I brink her there you have to be really prepared to satisfy her! :p :lol: :D

She aint that pretty but she's cute, sosial and she... "keeps attitude" she can easily seduce men if she wants! believe me! She's a pretty dangerous woman! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

Send her over to Scotland and let her try on me, I think I could make it pretty hard for her, sort of impossible.

The bad think with her is that she had got involved with married men... Well but i know if you really love sb you neither be atracted by her neither she will try to do anything with you...
She wont "waste" her time with situatons that she cant gain anything and she knows whenether they are willing or not...

Besides i think you are very young for her... She never gets involved with younger men...(at least so far)

I think you should just ignore it. Just tell her to keep her nose in her own business and to let you live your life like you want to.

That's what I'd do anyway...

Well besides her slutty behaviour and her opinion about major things like politics, religion or ethics she's a person willing to help her friends. I've made her clear that I just dont want to fit in her shoes. i have my other priorities...

3 years that i know her i still stay unafected in my main beliefs...

Quarells about behaviour matters are a think that you cannot always avoid... we got seriously quarreled before the easter holidays but she was willing not to let the things flow bettween us... she tried to fix the situation at least...

Anyway keith! I'm glad that i'm not a boy! So an advise stay away for such girls. She can be a reall bitch.