It does exist!

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Got this in the mail today...

onyx1200f.jpg

Unfortunately it's a bit late for me to actually use it for anything so I still have to wait until the week of March 3 - March 10 when I'm home from work again to actually track anything :(

Nevertheless, it's no longer vapourware, they are real! :lol:

I'll give you guys a full rundown once I've had a chance to track with it in a few weeks :kickass:

that thing looks like the awesome all in one solution...the onyx pre's are supposed to be the best thing in the lower priced range...

and Frontier Design writes the drivers... I had a Dakota and a Wavecenter pci in the past and they were rockstable

that thing looks like the awesome all in one solution...the onyx pre's are supposed to be the best thing in the lower priced range...

and Frontier Design writes the drivers... I had a Dakota and a Wavecenter pci in the past and they were rockstable

That's good to hear! I'm pretty stoked to try it out, feature wise it puts the Saffire Pro 26 i/o I had to shame. Realistically this unit should last me quite a while before I really need to upgrade anything or add any more preamps or anything. Looking forward to getting my damn $1600 worth :lol:

OMG it's true! It wasn't just some jpeg file floating around on the net! Glad to hear this thing is actually out there. Methinks I'll be saving up some money and selling my current rig to get one :) It is, after all, the interface I wanted in the beginning...Mackie just couldn't meet the damn release dates.

~006

Am I a freak for knowing what this thread would be about before even opening the link only from reading the title and the author ?? :loco: