It seems I'm seeing Daniel play live tonight

hwhere are they playing?in Dalarna?
I´d really like to see them..especially Sodomizer...and Daniel

@ether: It was in Stockholm at Tantogården.

Pretty nice gig. Not really my style of music but fun to see them play anyway. I didn't really have the balls to go and say hello to Daniel despite the fact that he stood a few meters away before they played. Might have something to do with my lack of drunkenness ;)

sweet! i missed them when they played in borlänge, i really wanted to see them live, but of course my friends refused to come along. boo hoo.

the new komotio demo is worth checking out... komotio.com.

I was there!
I saw on their homepage that the gig was in Stockholm!
I went there alone (so 0tto you could go to gigs even if your friends don´t want to come)
it´s nice when you go out alone, you always meet someone and then there were Daniel and the others of the crew that at least are known faces and nice people to talk to :wave:
It was a pity that the place was quite empty..and I was angry with me because I forgot my camera and I could have taken very nice pics...Daniel rocked as guitarist...it would have been cool to have pics of him on guitar!grrr!
Daniel, you should stop to say that you suck...this is not encouraging for making new fans:)
I think they rocked and the performance was quite powerful! Just wonder that, if Sonny goes on screaming like this, he could easily ruin his voice...but all seemed to have fun playing, so it was nice:)
Now I´ll try to listen to their demo to have a better idea of their sound...

@stefan86, were you maybe the guy with a kata t-shirt?

@ether:
haha, yeah, but I feel stupid going to clubs by myself. I dunno if it's a swedish thing, or just an otto-thing. It won't happen :)

and check your inbox g'dammit!

ott0 said:
@ether:
haha, yeah, but I feel stupid going to clubs by myself. I dunno if it's a swedish thing, or just an otto-thing. It won't happen :)

and check your inbox g'dammit!

it's not a swedish thing, I go out by my self all the time!
you should try it my dear friend!! never know what's gonna happen....
(om inte nån bjuder hem dig på nyårskalas vill säga! :loco: )

@frith
haha, okay... if u say so, i'll give it a try sometime i guess. but don't tell me you go out by yourself sober?:)
och hoppas du får ett fett, palatset-fritt nyår =)