it's 41° here...i'm dying slowly

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
...the heat is killing me...

have you ever faced a situation like that?

i like the sun but the heat beyond limits i can't stand. when it is cold (normal, ordinary cold), everything is allright for me.

to sleep is a struggle...i don't have any stuff here to frezee the air

sorry guys.....but 41°C means that it's very hot...so much...you can't imagine...oh no, you can...think about you putting your head inside the oven when the cake is ready...that's it

Cake.jpg

What kind of cake? Better not be white cake. That's got no flavor. Whore.

Is it just me or does the guy in that picture look like USER: BALISET if he were a character in Dr. Strangelove?

And I was a math major & was horrible at Philosophy, mostly because I didn't get it. I sort of liked reading about modernity, but just couldn't get into the historical philosophical works.

I think we're having a Kubrick movie marathon at our apt pretty soon. One of my roommates hasn't seen Dr. Strangelove, the Shining, and Clockwork Orange. I almost slapped him right in the video store.

Originally posted by chupe666
I think we're having a Kubrick movie marathon at our apt pretty soon. One of my roommates hasn't seen Dr. Strangelove, the Shining, and Clockwork Orange. I almost slapped him right in the video store.

i would have LOVED to been a bystander in the store when that went down...

the idea of standing in a video store and having some one slap some one else out of blue... makes me laugh.