It's a metal boy!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to finally respond to this post!

Lucky and I had a boy on May 30. His name is Angelo Sebastian, he weighed 8.1 oz and was 20.5". After hearing labor horror stories for 10 months, I have to say the easiest part, so far, was actually my labor!!!

Angelo is a real cutie, indeed. Now, when I was pregnant, I noticed he got real active around 10pm and beyond...that has continued since his birth, too! I think he's destined to be a musician/night owl like his parents. I guess the big question will be: does he play bass with fingers (Mom) or with a pick (Dad)? ;)

I have really missed going to shows and being at rehearsal...but soon enough I will be back in action! As soon as I catch up on my sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Take Care and thanks to all of you for your well wishes!
Len

ImagikaBassGoddess said:
Sorry it's taken me so long to finally respond to this post!

Lucky and I had a boy on May 30. His name is Angelo Sebastian, he weighed 8.1 oz and was 20.5". After hearing labor horror stories for 10 months, I have to say the easiest part, so far, was actually my labor!!!

Angelo is a real cutie, indeed. Now, when I was pregnant, I noticed he got real active around 10pm and beyond...that has continued since his birth, too! I think he's destined to be a musician/night owl like his parents. I guess the big question will be: does he play bass with fingers (Mom) or with a pick (Dad)? ;)

I have really missed going to shows and being at rehearsal...but soon enough I will be back in action! As soon as I catch up on my sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Take Care and thanks to all of you for your well wishes!
Len
I had the pleasure of meeting Angelo. He is totally rad like his Mom and Dad. Destined to play a certain Metallica bass through some SWR stacks. Billy Steel was on his honeymoon, but they took good care of me over at The Bone.

Stay Cool,
Nt

turbinator said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Angelo. He is totally rad like his Mom and Dad. Destined to play a certain Metallica bass through some SWR stacks. Billy Steel was on his honeymoon, but they took good care of me over at The Bone.

Stay Cool,
Nt
Aw, thanks!!! It was great to meet you, too!!! Yeah, the only question will be whether Angelo plays bass with fingers (yea) or pick (nay). ha ha ha ha ha (I have to make sure Lucky doesn't see this.) :)

Elena