its been a loooong time.....

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
hi guys,

well its been a while-good to see theres still you boys here!!
i've been off making music again,its been good fun.new album comes out in a few weeks.
hawk and carnut,we're playing in holland next weekend in eindhoven,supporting life of agony-if you guys fancy meeting up,give me a shout-we're also playing brussels with them if thats easier.

i'll try and stick around for a while now i have a bit of time.
hope your all doing ok!!:kickass::kickass:

Gee man, where have you been? It has been quite awhile.

Give us more info about the band status and the album, as you can see we have a special sticky thread for the musicians on our forum ;).

Heey Baldy !!! That has been a long time ago indeed !
Sorry, won't be able to make it to the concerts (night shifts), but as Wyvern says,
give us details when the album is available (so we can download it somewhere :p ).

Hey Luke, whats up? Where in Eindhoven will you be playing? I'll try to mke it. Should be good. You guys rock!

hey hawk!

we're playing a venue called effenar,we are supporting life of agony there on friday.let me know if you can make it-the gig is sold out,but i have a guest list place with your name on it if you want,just let me know.

damn shame you cant make it carnut,would have been good to see you again too fella..

and JD!!!! glad to see your still around here too my friend.

again,my apologies that i have been away form here for so long,its been a hectic 18 months for me,done lots of stuff,all of it fun,just not been to see you guys.my apologies fellas!

Alright the Effenaar. Great place I have seen the Sex Pistols there back in December '77.

I'll let you know as soon as possible if I can make it. Would be nice to see you again. :)

Great to see you Luke. Can't wait for the new release. I hope one day you can make it back to the states.

Bryant

cheers bryant!

we are really happy with the new album,it came out great...still struggling getting anything stateside tho,either release or gigs...you guys just dont want to know about us!! lol

tbf,we had a tour booked last year,but the time it took for the u.s government to sort out out work visas,the tour had already begun,so we couldnt do it.it was a damn shame.

i still live in hope that we will get back out there and play tho!

cheers bryant!

tbf,we had a tour booked last year,but the time it took for the u.s government to sort out out work visas,the tour had already begun,so we couldnt do it.it was a damn shame.

Welcome to the American government. >:\ This is pretty common. You can't apply too far in advance and if you apply too late, then it is not processed in time. It is a major headache for a foreign band to try and play in the US. Glenn Harveston (ProgPower USA) promoter goes through that crap every year and is forced with having some cancellations due to "the process" of Visas. The law needs to be changed.

Bryant

Baldy it seems that I am going to be the hall DJ at the Flotsam and Jetsam gig at the Dynamo.

That's only 2 or 3 miles away from the Effenaar. That sucks because I would loved to see you guys and Life Of Agony perform. Damn

Baldy it seems that I am going to be the hall DJ at the Flotsam and Jetsam gig at the Dynamo.

That's only 2 or 3 miles away from the Effenaar. That sucks because I would loved to see you guys and Life Of Agony perform. Damn

aww,well thats good that your out doing something cool Hawk-doomsday for the deciever is a classic album! we will be back in holland in june/july/august i am sure-in fact i know we are!! if i am lucky i will see you then sir!

cheers,

Luke

aww,well thats good that your out doing something cool Hawk-doomsday for the deciever is a classic album! we will be back in holland in june/july/august i am sure-in fact i know we are!! if i am lucky i will see you then sir!

cheers,

Luke

Actually Luke I'd much rather would have been present at your gig then at Flotsam and Jetsam. :erk: But I'll hope I'll see you guys in the summer.

Thats going to be great!
Have fun! Eindhoven will be a good crowd. :kickass:

Actually Luke I'd much rather would have been present at your gig then at Flotsam and Jetsam. :erk: But I'll hope I'll see you guys in the summer.

Thats going to be great!
Have fun! Eindhoven will be a good crowd. :kickass:

damn shame you missed it Hawk,life of agony were absolutely on fire,playing all of river runs red,including the in between pieces on the album to do with the story,and then played 6 more tracks after,all of them gold. fantastic night!! we had a great gig too,a very cool audience,and lots of jager.

i even bumped into mike from aardschock magazine,who used to be in a band with you!!! he was a really cool guy.

hope flotsam and jetsam were fun too.

:kickass::headbang:

damn shame you missed it Hawk,life of agony were absolutely on fire,playing all of river runs red,including the in between pieces on the album to do with the story,and then played 6 more tracks after,all of them gold. fantastic night!! we had a great gig too,a very cool audience,and lots of jager.

i even bumped into mike from aardschock magazine,who used to be in a band with you!!! he was a really cool guy.

hope flotsam and jetsam were fun too.

:kickass::headbang:

Flotsam and Jetsam were okay. Mike told you said hello to me through him. Thanks man. As for the band that Mike and me were in:

http://www.myspace.com/handykept

Glad to hear you had a good time. Come back soon and I'll be here. And you can quote me on that! :)