it's dead_fetus's birthday!!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
skullgirly.jpg

now eat yer pizza, crawl into those bewbies, and have a good one!:yell:

Happy birthday bro!! oh btw I'm going to see Kreator and Dark Tranquility on Friday!!! good times......and I hope you get your manparts touched for your birthday by the entire Swedish bikini team!

W

ct_thrash said:
now eat yer pizza, crawl into those bewbies, and have a good one!:yell:

Thank you Cara :) The boobs are pretty cool but those eye sockets look REALLY appealing ;)

Tee said:
these tits will cause her spine problems. :cry:

happy b-day, Kevin! :wave:

Thanks, Tee. :wave:

NicodemiX said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY

Thanks dude, and for the record... I've been spending my day so far listening to blastbeats.... of the Killing on Adrenaline persuasion. Goddamned good album, there.

Maharet said:
HAPPY BOOFDAY KEVIN! :hotjump:
love ya!

Thanks, Mah! I love ya too :)

neal said:
happy bday dude. you should smoke some dank to mark this somewhat momentous ocasion.

I'm already two steps ahead of you! Check the end of this thread for a special treat! Thanks, dude!

BlackwaterNymph said:
Hey, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, thank you!!!!!!!! :)

Wolftribe said:
happy birthday kevin

Thanks Max :D

Dead_Lioness said:
happy birthday my sweet Kev Kev!
have a wonderful day today!
:)

Thanks Karen! The day so far is good. Only a half day of work and lots of blasting. And your birthday card was the best one I've ever received!

AnvilSnake said:
Happy birthday bud....

(karen are those yours?)

Thanks, dude :)

lizard said:
happy happy joy joy wooooo and all that other stuff.

Indeed! Tonight I get fuuuuucked up! Thanks, man!

Sentient6 said:
Happy birthday bro!! oh btw I'm going to see Kreator and Dark Tranquility on Friday!!! good times......and I hope you get your manparts touched for your birthday by the entire Swedish bikini team!

W

Thanks man, but damn you! That new Kreator album rips pretty hard, and Dark Tranquillity's new one is going to be one of the best albums of the year. They'll both be here soon enough, though. Check the end of this thread, I think you and Jim will appreciate this, haha. Have fun over there in the UK and hit me up when you get back!

ms. anthrope said:
um... what he ^^^ said! happy b-day, k!

Thank you ma'am! How have you been, anyways? It's been way too long!

So yeah, thanks everyone! My buddy Steve, who i do my radio show with... we have almost the same birthdays. His is the 21st, mine is the 23rd and I'm one year older. On Monday, he turned 24, and today I turned 25. We have this cool intern girl who screens our phone calls and generally helps us out during our radio show on Saturday nights. Look what she made us for our birthday, haha.

stevekevbrownies.jpg

Yes, they're definitely the 'special' kind. I'm about to partake right now and listen to some Devin Townsend, as a matter of fact. I'll see you guys on the other side!

Thanks again everybody. Your thoughts are truly appreciated! Much love!

dead_fetus said:
Thank you ma'am! How have you been, anyways? It's been way too long!

So yeah, thanks everyone! My buddy Steve, who i do my radio show with... we have almost the same birthdays. His is the 21st, mine is the 23rd and I'm one year older. On Monday, he turned 24, and today I turned 25. We have this cool intern girl who screens our phone calls and generally helps us out during our radio show on Saturday nights. Look what she made us for our birthday, haha.

stevekevbrownies.jpg

Yes, they're definitely the 'special' kind. I'm about to partake right now and listen to some Devin Townsend, as a matter of fact. I'll see you guys on the other side!

Thanks again everybody. Your thoughts are truly appreciated! Much love!

have a fun 'trip' ;).