its exam time for me again!

StevenK

Dec 17, 2002
ineland
www.stevenk.net
so its time to start spamming the boards again or cleaning my room or doing anything apart from studying....
Dumbo_Drop.jpg

well i have projects, exams and lab write-ups to hand up over the following few weeks, but i also have my finals in 7 weeks :(
so post some random shit to keep my mind off things!!!

StevenK said:
so its time to start spamming the boards again or cleaning my room or doing anything apart from studying....
Dumbo_Drop.jpg

sure smoke and old joint and you'll be grand, trust the master :tickled:

whats in your mouth? beer? wouldnt surprise me

StevenK said:
well i have projects, exams and lab write-ups to hand up over the following few weeks, but i also have my finals in 7 weeks :(
so post some random shit to keep my mind off things!!!

that sounds like hell young man, best of luck with it boss!! i really mean that!!

hey can i give you a hand? ill take you out in the pubs??:Spin:

you could buy me a pint or 4 ;)
workin tonight, some crowd fucked off just after they payed for 5 pints of smithwicks, so i drank 3 of them on the quiet when i was cleanin up, then had another 2 after work. was dehidrated too so they went straight to me head. nice way to finish a night of work and relax :D

I think I dreamt about this picture. Or some other horrendous injuries, I dunno any more.

Please someone give me the Time Saver from Harry Potter, I badly need it -- it's like the opposite of how Steven wants to quick up time, I'd want to duplicate it. We're time-enemies.

how do you say that, "je suis desolé as fuck"? :D :cry:

haha study time my hole :D
it's 4 weeks to my finals and it's study time alà steve.
why cant your finals be in first year (the first few weeks )when you give a damn about going to lectures?