It's Official: Ex-TESTAMENT Guitarist STEVE SMYTH Joins NEVERMORE - Apr. 23, 2004

pest666

Oct 15, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
From Blabber:

It's Official: Ex-TESTAMENT Guitarist STEVE SMYTH Joins NEVERMORE - Apr. 23, 2004

Former TESTAMENT guitarist Steve Smyth has officially joined NEVERMORE as the group's second guitarist. Smyth, whose departure from TESTAMENT was exclusively reported here last weekend, has partaken in the filming of NEVERMORE's video for the track "I, Voyager", off their most recent album, "Enemies Of Reality". Photos of Smyth and the rest of NEVERMORE at the video shoot can be viewed at this location (photos by Stephanie Cabral).

Smyth, who originally joined TESTAMENT in 1999, is expected to continue his involvement with DRAGONLORD, the "black metal" project led by TESTAMENT guitarist Eric Peterson. The group are presently working on the material for their long-awaited follow-up to 2001's "Rapture", tentatively due in early. "We're still at the demo/writing stages of the [new DRAGONLORD] record, and hope to be close to completion sometime in July with the songwriting stage," Steve said.

Let me be the first to say congrats Steve. You deserve it. Luck \m/oo\m/

Tentative due in early.

If Dragonlord is to remain whole, then I've got to think that Steve just really needs to keep busy -- that maybe Testament wasn't active enough with recording, touring, etc...

Good luck to the man...

Dragonlord is remaining firm...well atleast as far as i know..
Blabbermouth....*sigh* :Spin:
anyway, of course Testament's loss is Nevermore's gain! WOOO STEVE!