It's official!

Here's the official statement from Now and Then

We are very pleased to be able to announce that the highly touted UK/Italian melodic metal band Power Quest has been signed to the label for a Worldwide multi album deal. This is the first act of it's type to be signed by Now And Then and we are extremely excited about the prospects for the band. Having already achieved a large amount of critical acclaim for their debut album, Wings Of Forever, including being voted the #4 UK band in Powerplay magazine's readers poll and reaching #2 in the Burrn! magazine import charts in Japan, the band is set to begin recording their sophomore effort in June of this year. There are already more than enough tracks written and the plan is to record maybe 11 of them and then to cut that down to 9 or 10 for the final running order of the album.
Power Quest can be seen playing live at the excellent Bloodstock Festival over the weekend of August 29th/30th along with a great line-up of acts including Masterplan, Nightwish, Hammerfall, Saxon, Paradise Lost and fellow new UK hopefuls Dragonforce.
For further info check out the bands website at
www.power-quest.co.uk

Hurrah! Let's have a party! :D

W00t, Stan Bush is playing on the Countdown To The Gods festival. He was on the Transformers soundtrack, so he rules :cool:

Excellent work Steve & Co! :)

And hey, once you're recorded, let the mastering process happen at Finnvox studios, as you did with debut album. I am pretty much sure that Mika Jussila together with Finnvox is one of the bestest choice to finalize the CD. At least what I have compared since I've listened music, from all around the planet earth. Then again, if you have a choice to come make a gig here too, that would be a blast of course. Generally, I am waiting for your follow-up record/s. Hopefully they are better available at stores also. Sometimes had few troubles to find Frontier Records stuff, such as Royal Hunt. Well, that's it... take care Stewe & Co, see you around. It was great to read these news, sure I found it from my e-mail few days ago but just been busy... and some lazy, hah!

thanks for all the kind words of support guys. Distribution will be a lot better this time round I think and we'll also have full UK distribution as well.

On the mastering front, nothing has been decided as yet although there's a good chance that we'll be mastering the album somewhere else this time!