ITT: We post kickass live music vids

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Sitting here watching the Tull concert that Max posted has got me wanting to start a thread about live show videos that are badass and should be shared. I would love to make a habit of watching this shit now that I can easily stream it to my TV from my laptop. It can, at least, substitute for the lack of my live IRL participation due to this Covid bullshit. Nowadays there is tons of phenomenal live footage available on Youtube.

If you got 'em, let's see 'em. I'll be posting shortly.

Reactions: MFJ
I present to you the Masters that be Gentle Giant. I own this DVD and it's gaymazing. So many ridiculous moments.

When they all start switching instruments. :kickass: Imo, collectively/overall the most talented rock-oriented band of all time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MFJ and Ellestin
I watched a few live streams last year when all the gigs were cancelled. By far my favourite was Vreid, who I've never had more than a passing interest in, and still don't really, just really enjoyed this set.

They do a couple of Windir covers with Valfar's brother starting at around 45:00 in the below video, which I particularly enjoyed.