ITT: you are a collegiate stereotype

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i am that guy that always walks into my comaprative literature class 10-15 minutes late with a smug look on my face, carrying a plastic coffee travel mug with some sort of organic coffee imprinted logo on it. i am late because my time is important and i am always harried.

justsports.jpg

There’s no reason! There’s no compromise! Change in seasons!!! Living the high life!!!!

I don’t know you so don’t freak on me!!!!

I can’t control you!!!!!???

You’re not my destiny!!??!!

Straight out of line! I can’t find a reason why I should justify my ways!

Straight out of line!!!!

I don’t need a reason, you don’t need to lie to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!

TERRENCE.gif

(Apparently that is the "mascot" of the black fraternity Omega Psi Phi, but it looks like Kazaam. I'll let Nils tell the story of his encounter with Son of Thunder whenever he checks this thread. Here's the picture in the background of the first one:

RM10296.jpg

I can't fucking believe the coincidence that has just occured. Exactly one week ago today, I was on a community service trip down to Rocky Mount, NC and we were working on a house across the street from the Omega Psi Phi house. They were gracious enough to allow us to eat lunch in their house at which point I had my first encounter with the SON OF THUNDER. Does he not look like Kazaam? I concede that he does. Besides that, there was another picture that I have yet to find of a similarly clad man looking up towards the sky, illuminated by a ray of light, and surrounded by docile lions. I still can't believe Ben found the EXACT picture on a single, half-hearted description, though my astonishment is tempered by its availibility as a print on a website. Also, they had a sweet TV.