ITW

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Fuck, everything went wrong and I'm missing the Vitsaus/Baptism/Archgoat/Horna/Krieg/Satanic Warmaster fest.

Now, all I have to say that In The Woods - HEart of the Ages is the best Norvegian record ever.

Sucks for that.

HEart of the Ages is amazing, but unfortunately for ITW, Aeternus released Beyond the Wandering Moon and Helheim released Av Norron Aett to top it.

J. said:
Av Norron Aett to top it.

FUCK YOU, heh, just joking.

I got my third Helheim vinyl today, I'm gonna check them all better tomorrow. So far I know they're good, but how good...

Helheim: Jordamundgand LP Helheim: Nidr ok Nordr liggr Helvegr LP Helheim: Av Norrøn Ætt (gatefold) LP

But still, ITW will beat them anyway, no matter how good they're.

That's just my opinion. ANd not taking anything away from HotA, as it is an amazing record and easily tops anything else the band released.

ANyone know what the Botteri twins are up to these days? Anything musically?

In the Woods... was always pretty amazing, but "Jormundgand" tops most things

A bunch of Norwegian records that are better than HEart:

* De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
* Transilvanian Hunger
* In the Nightside Eclipse
* Vikingligr Veldi
* Jormundgand

J. said:
That's just my opinion. ANd not taking anything away from HotA, as it is an amazing record and easily tops anything else the band released.

ANyone know what the Botteri twins are up to these days? Anything musically?

How does it top Omnio ? :confused:

Of course it is great , when I first heard the beginning scream on "Yearning The Seeds Of A New Dimension" I was like this : :eek:

One of the greatest screams of all time, no question. Omnio is a serious contender for the best Norwegian album ever...last time I heard from the Botteris they were responsible for some of the weird shit on that Karmakoswhathefuck sampler...

The Woods...-collective were such outstanding atmosphere crafters. They certainly have no clue how much they changed the life of a bunch of fools down there.

"Omnio" owns anything ever made with guitars, no question. "HEart of the Ages" is mid-90's dark Norwegian metal at its best and most refined.