I've been sober for a week and a half and I intend to keep it that way.

Det Som Engang Var

Viking Bastard
Jun 3, 2005
Houston, TX
No more bars, weed, drugs. Quit it all, that's how it will stay. So no more stupid John post. Just good ole Det Som. Cool, guys?

Edit-I'll still drink occasionally.

The problem with threads and announcements like these is that everyone will remember them when the poster ultimately fails.

I really hope you break that trend, John. Good luck bro :headbang:

Any reason why you chose to keep alcohol instead of anything else? It's one of the most destructive drugs out there.

Any reason why you chose to keep alcohol instead of anything else? It's one of the most destructive drugs out there.

fucking truth right here. I don't care about smoking weed or benzos in light amounts because honestly that doesn't really fuck you up (benzos only if you do a ton and often it can fuck up your memory) but alcohol on the other hand fucks up your memory, liver, protein, etc. If you're living any sort of active lifestyle or have to be fit alcohol can be one of the most destructive drugs out there haha, you're better off smoking a bit of weed every once in a while and chilling out. alcohol really does fuck with your mood too, the day after drinking a lot I usually feel pretty bummed whereas if I have a good trip or just chill and smoke I generally feel pretty good.

edit: do those girls not smoke or something? if it's really that important to you you could just smoke with them instead or something haha