I've recorded a new song: Bring The Head Of God

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
In the true easter spirit, I thought I'd spread some love using music as a medium.

This is prolly my first atempt at recording something serious, so any advice for improvements would be appreciated.

The song is entitled "Bring Me The Head Of God" and you could probably class it as black metal or something, i don't know. But incase you want to sing along, I've provided the lyrics:

Bring Me The Head Of God

Mobs so sure of their dogma
Hands reach out touching the blushing
Trembling from an empty light
A cavern in your palm
The gravity is dark, the temptation white

So sure of the cuts on their hands
Show me why I should spare you
Bring me the Head of God
And I won't block out your light
I'll leave them alone and mourn my delusion

But for now, they continue their road
Through the thicket and too the sheer face
Bring me the Head if God
And I won't stand back
In terror I watch in horror I pity
In enlightenment I don't care.

Please have a listen, tell me what you think:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/f_braybrook/BringMeTheHeadOfgod.mp3

The song is about 8 minutes long, so the file is about 7.5MB.

Dude! That's so wierd it's like Burzum meets Neptune Towers meets TV show OZ or something, gang rape in C minor :) Really intense...

I don't really know instruments very well, I can't afford a teacher, and I'm dependent on the kindness of strangers and my friends...

Boo Hoo!!!
At least I still have my blankie...

Wow, I don't know what to say!!! It's a very twisted piece of music, I must say. I actually really liked the keyboards, they often had a folky/medieval vibe to them. The lyrics were too hard to make out, but it definitely suits the song title!.....Very interested ambient/zoning music.

This is the first time I've tried something like this, so it was very experimental. Over time, I'll try more things, improve on my keyboards, and make the guitar more audible, and use better riffs, and work on getting the production sound right. There's plenty of room for improvement anyway... But this is just one of my projects, along with Hammering Moss, and the forming of another band with the guys in melbourne...