Jackson JJ1 For Sale

I saw that dude! If I didn't have a Silver Sparkle already i would totally buy it! It's a JJ1w!! that is so sweet, I thought about it but I really don't need two of the same guitars just because one as a whammy on it and the other doesnt. That thing will selll fast! it really is nice

I saw that dude! If I didn't have a Silver Sparkle already i would totally buy it! It's a JJ1w!! that is so sweet, I thought about it but I really don't need two of the same guitars just because one as a whammy on it and the other doesnt. That thing will selll fast! it really is nice

Ahh go on! You know you want to!

well... LOL yeah your right I really do want to.... but I have a few other guitars in my cross hairs right now, I kinda planned on watching it on ebay to see what happens, I'm also selling a guitar so if that sells I will probaby buy yours, but the timing would have to be right... We'll see. I'm really looking for a JJ2, I'm an idiot, I had a really nice one and sold it to this cool dude out in Russia.... I needed the cash... now I have cash and no JJ2 LOL GO FIGURE!

Wow, you've treated it very well, it's in great condition. I see that the time for bidding is over, but I'm pretty interested in this guitar. I've wanted one for a few years now. Are you still selling it?

Alas it did not sell! It has therefore been re-listed. Stop watching it and go buy it!

Many thanks

:headbang: