Jackson replacement parts

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
I was wondering if any of you here know if Jackson sells replacement guitar parts, specifically, I'm looking to order a replacement neck. I'm asking this here because Jackson's site is absolute shit and there is no contact email on it anywhere. Fucking fender.

nico - honestly, try JCF Online, I just got a 24 fret neck from there, Maple/rosewood, regular head and inlays. its a forum, so if you want to post you might think about registering. There is a classified section for asking this too. . .

bobvex said:
nico - honestly, try JCF Online, I just got a 24 fret neck from there, Maple/rosewood, regular head and inlays. its a forum, so if you want to post you might think about registering. There is a classified section for asking this too. . .
Just a heads-up regarding the JCF forum:
They don't allow Junior Members (<50 posts) to post in the classifieds, since they feel you should contribute to the forum before trying to do business there.

you can buy from classifieds, but you just cant post a for sale ad untill you've reaced the 50 post mark.

Actually someone just got chewed out for posting a response to buy in someone else's ad. See "apology" in the main forum there.

MajestikMøøse;2819597 said:
I was wondering if any of you here know if Jackson sells replacement guitar parts, specifically, I'm looking to order a replacement neck. I'm asking this here because Jackson's site is absolute shit and there is no contact email on it anywhere. Fucking fender.

Yes, they are just a brand now, here is where i got mine
go to guitarfactory (dot .) info click on wholesale link, next page click on guitar factory checkout link, there you will see the lowest price i know of, and 3 day delivery in USA, cheers mates.