Jag Panzer @ B.B. Kings last night!!

Ray_M

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Jersey
Kicked some major ass. Hung out with Mark and the rest of Jag Panzer for quite some time after their set. I don`t care much for Helloween, but they did sound very good. Can`t tell you Helloween`s setlist, because I don`t know 1 song title from them. :eek: :Smug:

Jag Panzer sounded great. They had the drums set off to the side because they stage is small. Didn`t matter to me. The sound was good. Chris and John said the sound onstage was terrible. I`ll take their word for it. I wasn`t on the stage. :) Sounded good where I was. Didn`t smell too good though. I was fucking ripe and had people basically running away. Some dude kept yelling out, "STOP FARTING WHOEVER YOU ARE"!! :cool:

Got the new double CD and the long sleeve JP tour shirt. Awesome shirt!! Also got the whole band to autograph the cover and each individual picture inside. :headbang:

Check out the credits if you pick up the new cd. Jag Panzer thanks: Ray, Goose and Kelly for the great bar-b-q in NJ! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

They play their final show tonight at JAXX Nightclub in VA(headlining). Then they go home to work on new stuff and other things! ;) Chris is going out on tour with Nevermore to fill in. I`ll try to catch them if they come around here. Great show last night.

Damn, if only these guys visited Finland one day... Well, maybe next summer in one of the festivals...

So is the new JP cd out already or was it just for sale at the show? Any good? (or should I ask how good :cool: )

Lotus_Eater_RVD said:
dude farting is SOOOOOO metal.
couldn`t agree more! Someone was trying to retaliate though. Now that was metal! :headbang: Nothing like a fart war at a Jag Panzer gig! I won the war btw!! I`m pretty sure my ammo came from the tailgating we did at the Jets game before we headed over to Manhattan. Had some sausage with some Pennsylvania home made hillbilly hot sauce and Guinness! I didn`t go to the game though. I sold my tickets and had a great time in the city instead. Probably the reason the Jets kicked ass too. Maybe I should miss more games? LOL