Jag Panzer confirmed for Headbangers Open Air 2010 / Germany

Michaela

Metal Melts The Ice
Jul 20, 2005
www.metal-rock-impressions.com
Jag Panzer have been confirmed for next years Headbangers Open Air, set to take place in July 2010 near Hamburg, Germany! :headbang:

The festival billing so far:

Jag Panzer
Battleaxe
Bloodfeast
Der Kaiser
Rock Goddess
Roxxcalibur
Trench Hell
Virgin Steele

You can get all infos at :

http://www.headbangers-open-air.de/
http://www.myspace.com/headbangersopenair

The exact date will be announced soon.

I'm happy about the confirmation, anticipation is the greatest joy, so they say :danceboy:

JP and Virgin Steele, not a bad start! With a bit of luck both bands might also have their new albums released by then. ;)

Has anyone here been to HOA? I'm under the impression it's a festival pretty much in the same spirit and scale as KIT, correct?

i've never been there so far, but i've heard it should be a great one , a bit bigger than keep it true and usually lasts 3 days...

here's some information.... as far as i know they are suported by rock hard magazine...

Not without reasons the Headbangers's Open Air is called "the biggest garden party of the world". It takes place in Brande-Hörnerkirchen, near Elmshorn (40 km away from Hamburg). The venue is the yard of a burnt down and restored farm in the middle of nowhere, where the organizer opens his garden every year again for the (at least in the spirit) long-haired metal-hordes. The band choice at the HOA is diversified - from the legends of the 80s and 90s, to local heroes, insider tips, underground bands and newcomers, who will also get their chance to play here. The only thing missing is expensive "headliners", to keep the entrance-fee as low as possible.
The stage is raised in the inner yard and the surrounding fields serve as parking lots and campgrounds. Beer- and BBQ-shacks, all for reasonable prices, are provided, as well as a metal market.

sounds like a cool venue :cool:

No. KIT is far bigger and better organized than HOA. Like it´s said HOA is a "big garden friends metal party" in the middle of nowhere. Bad conditions, few WC, few foods... but tons of underground metal :lol::headbang:

No. KIT is far bigger and better organized than HOA. Like it´s said HOA is a "big garden friends metal party" in the middle of nowhere. Bad conditions, few WC, few foods... but tons of underground metal :lol::headbang:

ok, you know better than me i guess, i've never been there before ...:cool:
so i better reserve my shuttle a year in advance to make sure i can get there :p :lol:

i prefer small festivals anyway, as long as everything runs smooth and fine it should be ok :)

the festival date is fixed now for 29.7 til 31.7.2010 :headbang:

l_dae97c5e909b4cbda78aaca477f63195.jpg