James Murphy benefit May 19th 14 bands!!

fukimdead

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2002
Indiana
www.officalabyssrecords.com
Anyone in or around the Indianapolis, In area needs to come out and support the benefit we are putting on for James on Mya 19th. It will be an all day event all ages welcomed, 14 bands confirmed!!! For more info or directions please go to one of the two websites below. Also, James Murphy himself will be there in person to greet and sign autographs!! And you can register for a chance to win a brand new guitar signed by the legand himslef!!! Tickets are only $20 and ALL proceeds go directly to James' medical bills!! Also included in that $20 ticket price is your chance to win the signed guitar......please spread the word about this and check out the show!!!!

www.officialabyssrecords.com
www.emersontheater.com

Damnit! everything always happens 200 miles away. I will try to spread the word around. It should be bad ass. thanks for the post.

but you know...

it kinda loses it's fuckin meaning when it's ended with ""...and at your second birth we will slay the earth and stalk mankind 'till heaven burns".

geez..

;}

JAH

I'll definitley be there! We're driving to Indianapolis from here in Louisville Kentucky! Thats about 120 miles! But it will be worth it!
Theres gonna be some really Killer bands playing & of course its to help out our Metal Brother James Murphy!

Serberus will be making an appearance all the way from colorado (22 hour drive), so don't bitch about distance. hehe. It's worth the drive i think. some killer bands and the emerson is a cool venue and the abyss store is awesome as well. its a good cause. we're honoured to be playing this fest for such an important individual in metal. See in you a few weeks!