Jamina Jansson

Splintered Vision

REAGAN SMASH!
Nov 23, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Hi :)

Im a relatively new listener of Wolverine. I heard Towards Loss on a Earache compilation a couple of years ago, and i only managed to find The Window Purpose recently. What an amazing album it is!

Anyway, im wondering if anyone knows anything about Jamina Jansson. Her performance on Leaving Yesterday is phenomenal!! Is she in a band? Or is she a solo artist? Any information about her would be helpful.

Thanks

I'm, just as Prawn said, married to Jamina since about three weeks time. I, at least I hope so, know most there is to know about her. :)

She's neither in a band or a solo artist. She's done some work in the past with a band called LaCube. You should be able to find some mp's through various filesharing apps. They played some kind of eurodisco but that's not her music at all. She's more into rock, blues, jazz and soul. As of now the singing she does is at various local pubs together with her father. Just as I she does that to bring in some extra cash. She's also a karaoke hostess here in Söderhamn. It's a pity she hasn't found a proper band to sing in because she's really talented (as "Leaving Yesterday" shows) but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Here's a pic of her together with our friends in Dynamic Lights during last year's ProgPower festival in Baarlo, The Netherlands.

dyli021005_15.jpg

I hope that helps a bit!

idiomikey said:
I'd agree with you too if would make Fervant Dreams readilly available, but until I have it it doesn't exist :p

Ha, ha! Well, I have a couple of copies of the original release left for sale. I did try to find it on the Internet but you're right,it's quite impossible to find. It would be kind of cool if Candlelight would re-release it sometime in the future just for it to be available somewhere. Then again, I really can't stand our performance on it so I'm pretty happy not too many people get to hear it.

:kickass:

Domine said:
Ha, ha! Well, I have a couple of copies of the original release left for sale. I did try to find it on the Internet but you're right,it's quite impossible to find. It would be kind of cool if Candlelight would re-release it sometime in the future just for it to be available somewhere. Then again, I really can't stand our performance on it so I'm pretty happy not too many people get to hear it.

I'm gonna track down a copy of this and mass produce it and threaten to release it if you don't out to Australia :lol:

Come on, Robotman will let you stay at his place I'm sure! :D

BTW My disc arrived yesterday and it sounded interesting, but I've only listened to it once (and even then I was doing other things!). I'll listen again soon, but Andrew Llyod Webber is calling and he doesn't get called upon very often. Doesn't Jesus Christ Superstar just fucking rock? Hell yeah.