JANI LANE's Daughter MADISON Releases Cover Version Of WARRANT's 'Heaven'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Madison "Maddi" Lane, the daughter of late WARRANT singer Jani Lane, has posted her cover version of WARRANT's hit single "Heaven". She wrote on her SoundCloud page: "This is a tribute to my dad, Jani Lane, from the band WARRANT. This song was a classic and I decided to sing a cover for it. The final version will be uploaded sometime after Christmas, which will sound a little more professional, but here is what a friend and I did in a recording studio in one day (I may also be changing some of the lyrics to make it for a female)." The 20-year-old Madison is the daughter of Jani and actress Rowanne Brewer, a former Miss Maryland USA. Jani and Rowanne married in 1996 and divorced in 2005. Rowanne, an ex-girlfriend of Donald Trump, made headlines last year after she publicly called out The New York Times and accused two reporters of lying to her. She appeared on "Inside Edition", Fox News, CNN and other outlets, claiming The New York Times twisted her words about her former flame Trump. Lane died in August 2011 at age 47. Paramedics found his body in a Comfort Inn motel room in Woodland Hills, California, which is near Los Angeles. Lane had battled alcohol abuse for years.

happy holidaze

Posted by Maddi Lane on Sunday, November 26, 2017

~ Wishing Maddi Lane a very HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY today ~

Posted by Everything Jani Lane on Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Continue reading...