Janne

Yeah but there must be like some official English translation pronounciation for his name :lol:

I mean fine if ur talking to him in Finnish, yan nnneh would sound fine, but in English it would be kinda weird, much like my name.

Ermin. In Bosnian its said EXACTLY as it is written, no ERRRRR, just E-r-min with the i said a bit longer than usual.

Since I live in an English-speaking country, people just call me 'Er-man'.

Yknow... so I normall just call Janne 'Jan'.

Although they have different countries of origin, the drummer from The Crown and the keyboard player from CoB have the same first name. And the drummer from The Crown pronounces his name "Yah-nay." So I think that's it.

swedish and finnish has the same pronouncation eventhough i dont understand any finnish at all :)

I hadn't seen his name written that much before so when I was up at the ATL show on the 18th and yetti and styg were saying "let's wait for janne to come out" I was thinking "Yanni" like the new age musician. o_O

That'd be weird...
...and Janne never came out (I think he was making out with a groupie!!!)

"as it's written" - not in every language "j" is pronounced like "i".

the closest match in french would be "Jeanne" which is a girl's name. and Kim is supposedly a guy name in finnish.. weird o_O :err: :confused: :guh: :loco:

heatherxlove said:
lol. uhm... :X

hahahahahahahhaahahhaha!!!
where the hell are you? you better stop stealing money from the pig, or you won't have enough money to make it back!!!