Jaxx Night Club Show is rescheduled

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
The show has been rescheduled and not cancelled which can only mean the band will indeed be touring the east coast sometime soon. What’s unusual is that the Webster Theatre show hasn’t been rescheduled yet so maybe a U.S. tour will occur late in the summer and the Jaxx show has been pushed back until then. Can someone clear this up because I’m looking forward to some Testament shows in the U.S.

alright well if they start their "weekend trip" on friday, they can be done in the US by saturday night, one show friday, one show saturday and then come up lil north and finish the weekend in Montreal on Sunday. Now THAT's a killer Testament weekend trip. :D

YOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOTCHES!.......2 Shows at Jaxx... *loads up car for road trip*

Last time I saw them was at that crock of a festival in Tampa and Jersey.....pleeez pleez play here! *grovols*

Is the show on the 4th at Jaxx really 21 and over? I didn't see anything about this until after I purchased my tickets. I'll be annoyed if I have to sell mine.

TrueBeliever said:
Is the show on the 4th at Jaxx really 21 and over? I didn't see anything about this until after I purchased my tickets. I'll be annoyed if I have to sell mine.
To my knowledge, yes, it is over 21. Friday the 3rd is the all-ages show. I'd suggest calling the club and complaining. :)

On the positive side, those tickets should be easy to sell.

Reverend Joint Smoker said:
YOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOTCHES!.......2 Shows at Jaxx... *loads up car for road trip*

Last time I saw them was at that crock of a festival in Tampa and Jersey.....pleeez pleez play here! *grovols*

I didn't see Tampa, but Smyth told me the sound was so bad in Jersey - and if the stage was anything like the FOH, I believe him - that they had no choice but to cut it short. Sad.