Jaxx Show

Chris528 said:
I just checking to see who is going to the Jaxx show on Monday. I cant fuckin wait!

Hey Chris ! I'll be there with fucking bells on! :) I live in Va Beach and leaving here around 3 tomorrow afternoon ! Maybe we can all meet up and have a beer ! btw : what do you look like ?

ladyrocks said:
Hey Chris ! I'll be there with fucking bells on! :) I live in Va Beach and leaving here around 3 tomorrow afternoon ! Maybe we can all meet up and have a beer ! btw : what do you look like ?
I live in Williamsburg and will be leaving around 3 O Clock as well. I will probably be back stage most of the time, but if you tell me what you look like and what you will be wearing then I can look for you. Oh, I am 6 foot tall and about 220 pounds with blonde hair. I have tattoos, but I will be wearing long sleeves (a grey hooded fubu fleece sweatshirt.) If you see me feel free to come up and say hello. Hope to see you there.

ladyrocks said:
I'm about 5'9" 190, black hair greased back like an Italian bad-ass, side burns, lots of bling bling, oh wait, I ain't going to Jaxx, never mind..............

i'll be there...wearing a fiery beanie on mah head. and most likely a skinless sweatshirt. i'm a girrrl. and my boyfriend who i'll be with looks like jesus.

ct_thrash said:
i think there's a small space to the side of and behind the stage...
Yeah, there's a small area off to the side, mostly for the techs. But as far as backstage area, there is no dressing room or anything like that.