Jazz Fretless

Yes thats right, I have only used a fretless on that one part of the Broken song with the slide, the Fender was part of a trade with a friend. It is a cool bass also. I was lucky enough to get a rare 73 Jazz, ala Jaco, Tony Franklin, that I am making custom I will be using a lot now.

Dave buddy I did not use this one on anything recorded just my own stuff.

OK I have more stuff and some actually used on tours recording etc, going with some new endorsements ala Line 6, Mesa Boogie, Conklin, Nady etc. I have a really cool Dean fretted acoustic bass with a gorgeous TKL case, and SKB sky rack used on the 94 and 97 tours and more gear that was in this. anyone interested especially bassists let me know the people in here always get the best deal. ed@theoasis.cc

Ya know, I've always been interested in the bass guitar, and have the goofy personality to go with it (bass players are always goofy...no offense, Ed).

Never looked into it, though...

--dan
NP: Metal Church: A Light In The Dark

Hey pick one up and get your groove on Dano.

And thats a compliment as far as I am concerned, I have tourned with the goofiest guys with the best sense of humor been lucky with bass tour mates big time. Jowitt is the master of pranks! Love that guy! Dave Meros had me in stiches as well what a great dude! amazing! I hear even John Myung has been known to get a little crazy :lol:

dano1427 said:
Ya know, I've always been interested in the bass guitar, and have the goofy personality to go with it (bass players are always goofy...no offense, Ed).

Never looked into it, though...

--dan
NP: Metal Church: A Light In The Dark