JD, was today your Birthday?

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I knew when I woke up this morning I felt something in the air. Little did I know that it was on this very day 27 years ago that the world first heard tell of the legend that was to become the great JOHNNY MOTHER HUMPIN FATHER SPANKIN SISTER STEALIN LADY SQUEALIN CHRONIC TOCIN' PISTOL SMOKIN KITTY PETTIN TSHIRT WETTIN LADIES LOVIN SONOFABITCH - D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you from your favorite Uncle!

Don't do anything YOU wouldn't do!

Ted

Happy birthday for yesterday JD! Hope you had a great day!
Have a cup of tea and a crumpet for me! :lol: Man I had a good laugh reading that conversation, you crazy mother fucker! :D

tedvanfrehley said:
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I knew when I woke up this morning I felt something in the air. Little did I know that it was on this very day 27 years ago that the world first heard tell of the legend that was to become the great JOHNNY MOTHER HUMPIN FATHER SPANKIN SISTER STEALIN LADY SQUEALIN CHRONIC TOCIN' PISTOL SMOKIN KITTY PETTIN TSHIRT WETTIN LADIES LOVIN SONOFABITCH - D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you from your favorite Uncle!

Don't do anything YOU wouldn't do!

Ted

Ted! thank you!!! I can always count on you for a laugh!!!!

The saYer said:
JD flicking people off since 78
happy BD!!
:headbang: Fuck yeah buddy!!!! Thanks!!!

sixxswine said:
Fuck happy 27th man, I can't believe I was just 27 5 years ago...
Where does the time go?!
Thanks dude! shit man just 5 years ago I was 22! thats insanity!!! ... I dont know where it goes but if you find out lemme know and we will go and take it back!!!

zeppelin said:
Happy Birthday Jonny D!!

Hope you have a good one :headbang:
Thanks Zeppie!!!!! :wave:

Igor_Cavalera said:
Happy birthday for yesterday JD! Hope you had a great day!
Have a cup of tea and a crumpet for me! :lol: Man I had a good laugh reading that conversation, you crazy mother fucker! :D

Thanks Igor!!! I'm tellin ya theres Nothing like a nice cup of EarlGrey and a Scone!!! Glad you enjoyed my work!!! :D

Wicked Child said:
JD, ya old fart!!! :D I hope you have a great birthday, and i mean it buddy!
Why you Little!!!*Shakes Fist* ... Thanks alot *Old* friend!!!!

Hawk said:
Happy birtday Bro'!! I wish I could be there!! We would go shopping for some new cds!!
and we would have a fuckin blast doing it!!!!! its the thought that counts man!!! Thanks!!!!

Thanks all of you! You guys are the best!!! I'v got my own lil peice of *Heaven* here!!! :)

k034.gif
Well kiddo another one, you're almost an adult now :lol: