Jeff influenced by Psychotic Waltz?

Li'l Witch

Sep 14, 2001
When I first heard a social grace it reminded me so much of POE (or was it the other way around=)

:)

I've heard about Watchtower but I can't find any music...
which albums should I check out?
other related bands?

what about spiral architect?

PW are excellent. I have all their CDs except Into the Everflow 'cause I can't ever seem to win it :(

Watchtower are a must. Spastic Ink, also (Watchtower's guitarist's side project). Spiral Architect are like Watchtower with vocals similar to PW. Excellent stuff, also. You can find all their stuff on audiogalaxy, so go download 'em. Then join us in the Spastic Ink/Watchtower forum after you've been thoroughly impressed :) (there are recommendations for other similar bands there, too)

Agreed.

There seems to be a big PW influence on the music... especially the 5/4 section in 42147... that is like PW II. :)

PW is an influence for great bands. Not lots of them till now, but everyone influenced by them is great... (and End Amen rule!)

Go and check out Darkstar's (music from Dan Rock, ex-guitar player of ex-Psychotic Waltz) both albums that are available and Buddy Lackey's solo album. They have the trademarks of the mighty PW.

Buddy Lackey's (aka Devon Graves) new band,Dead Soul Tribe,will have their debut out in a month or so...definately one of the most awaited albums for me this year

Wow! sounds pretty interesting!
Have to check that out!

What was Van's previous band btw?

Iced Dragon

still can't log in with my account dammit